We are looking to recruit a self-motivated and enthusiastic information professional to our learning and research support team.

Assistant Academic Librarian, Grade 6 - Salary£25,013 - £29,837,  Temporary/Fixed term

Based in the University Library you will be responsible for providing librarian support for the activities of one of the University's Schools (Arts, Media and Computer Games).
As we are a relatively small team, all the assistant academic librarians are also expected to assist with a broad range of other library and information duties including assisting with the preparation, planning and implementation of new systems and services.

This post requires you to have been awarded a CILIP accredited qualification in librarianship or information management and to have at least 2-years previous relevant experience at a professional or para-professional level.

Interested?  To view a full job description and person specification,  please visit https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061263/MS_JobDetails.aspx?JobID=51214  and register with Hirewire.

Informal enquiries may be directed to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The closing date for return of applications is 2nd May .

Mrs Jean McGuinness
Team Leader - Library Learning and Research Services
University of Abertay Dundee
Bell St
Dundee
DD1 1HG

Twitter:        http://twitter.com/AbertayLibrary
Web:           http://library.abertay.ac.uk/

Scotland's leading modern university for law research (RAE 2008)
The University of Abertay Dundee is a charity registered in Scotland, No: SC016040

Abertay University
Scotland's leading modern university for psychology research (RAE 2008)
The University of Abertay Dundee is a charity registered in Scotland, no. SC016040