Hello colleagues

Due to a rationalisation of our journal stock, we have a substantial amount of “display and store” Reska-style cantilever journal shelving for sale.  The shelves are 1800 mm high and 350 mm deep.  Each shelf is the standard 900mm long.  There are 4 shelves to a bay, and there are 9 double-sided bays and 9 single-sided bays.  There are red panels at the ends, with the shelves themselves being grey/white. I have photos if anyone wishes to see.  The shelves were bought new in January 2008.

We are open to offers, but buyer must collect.

With best wishes

Jo Rowley
Mrs Jo Rowley
Head of Learning Services
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh EH21 6UU
Tel: 0131 474 0000  Say “Jo Rowley” when prompted by our automated system
Email: [log in to unmask]     www.qmu.ac.uk
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh is a registered charity: Scottish Charity Number SC002750