Is anyone else experiencing a problem accessing some of their Swets subscription content? There was some sort of technical change at Swets a few weeks ago and since then when we try and access journal content on some platforms via Swets the WAM proxy is dropped and we are not authenticated to view the journal content. This seems to be a problem with Cambridge Journals Online and Taylor and Francis content particularly.

We’ve been in contact with Swets and Innovative but they haven’t found a solution yet. Innovative have asked if anyone else is seeing the same problem.

Lucy

Lucy Clifford

Library Systems Manager

Library Services

City University London
Northampton Square

EC1V 0HB

T: +44 (0)20 7040 4130

W: http://www.city.ac.uk

Got an IT problem? – please visit: www.city.ac.uk/itservicedesk

This email and its contents are the property of City University London. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and any attached files, please delete it. Unauthorised copying or distribution of this message, its attachments or parts thereof, is strictly prohibited unless specifically stated otherwise. Please consider the environment before printing this message