** Apologies for cross-posting**

A few free places are still available for the second national alumni library forum on Monday 19th May between 11 am and 5pm, to be held at Manchester Business School<http://www.mbs.ac.uk/>.

The purpose of the forum is to have an event which is informative, that will highlight best practice and issues, and inspire university library service developments for alumni.

The forum will provide:

  *   Alumni Product demonstrations by vendors including the official launch of the IEEE Journals alumni deal from Content Online
  *   Library services showcase - librarians from Manchester Business School and Edge Hill University will be sharing experiences of running alumni library services
  *   Expert advice from Eduserv and JISC Collections staff on issues with licences and the art of negotiation

The event is free of charge and lunch will be provided.

Further information about the day, plus slides from information from ALF 2013 can now be found on our new website at:

http://barrington.cranfield.ac.uk/alf

To book your place, please reply directly to Rachel Daniels<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by Monday 5th May giving the following information:

Name:
Job title:
Institution:
Contact details:
Any dietary requirements:

If you book a place, we will send joining instructions out to you nearer the time, but to help with travel arrangements here is a link to where to find Manchester Business School:

http://www.mbs.ac.uk/about-mbs/contact/locations/

NB: On these directions and MBS campus map PDF, you need to look for Manchester Business School West and on the University Map PDF look for Building Number 29.

We look forward to meeting you there!

R.J.Daniels
Deputy Head
Barrington Library