From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Taylor, Sarah
Sent: 28 April 2014 10:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Access to Ebsco databases via Shibboleth

Hi all,

Is anyone else having any problems accessing Ebsco databases via Shibboleth? We're getting an authentication error 103 (!) and several annoyed students.

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Taylor

Electronic Resources Librarian

The Peter Marsh Library

University of Bolton

Deane Road

Bolton

BL3 5AB

01204 903099

Please note that my normal working days are Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG

Robert Gordon University is The Sunday Times Best Modern University in the UK 2012

Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University.  Thank you.