De : A bibliometrics discussion list for the Library and Research Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de Stephen Pearson
Envoyé : 2 avril 2014 06:19
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: H Index for an Organization

I've just checked SciVal, and when I tried to use the Benchmarking module to obtain an h-index for one or more organisations, it gave me the error message 'Some metrics are not displayed in the table, because they are not relevant for all entities.'  So it looks as if SciVal doesn't consider the h-index to be a 'relevant' metric for an institution.

Stephen

Stephen Pearson
Research Information Analyst
The University of Manchester Library
The University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester
M13 9PP
(email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)