Addendum to the

Survey for Approaches to Teaching Dante’s Divine Comedy, second edition, edited by Christopher Kleinhenz and Kristina Olson

We would like to inform everyone that the survey comprises seventeen questions and may take
anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes to complete.  Unfortunately, the survey website does not allow
you to stop midway and then return to your saved responses. We would thus advise you to
allow yourself ample time before you begin.

Many thanks to those of you who have already completed the questionnaire.  Your feedback is invaluable to this project. ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies