I get a fair few of these (and trust me, compared to Central Bath 41 results in a 100m radius is NOT a large amount of data!)

I normally send a separate list report giving name rank and number for all the records, and a filtered full report which gives detailed descriptions of the extant above ground features only. If they want the full details of anything I filtered out they can always come back to me quoting the monument UID.

Rod Millard

Historic Environment Record Officer

Planning and Transport Development

Bath and North East Somerset Council

PO Box 5006

Bath BA1 1JG

Tel: 01225 477653

Fax: 01225 477663

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.bathnes.gov.uk/services/tourism-and-heritage/archaeology

Office Hours: Tuesday to Thursday, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm

Making Bath & North East Somerset an even better place to live, work and visit.