Dear All,

I’m happy to announce that we are advertising what amounts to an HER Assistant post. We are only allowed to make it a 12 month post, but the need for the post will not end then. It has been given the title (not by me) of Archaeological Technician and you should be able to find the details here on the Shropshire Council Jobs page under the Ref TJJ14/23

https://shropshirejobs.engageats.co.uk/Login.aspx?enc=vDVLPY6BrOnmx9szwB5icMU/Bp97ap1BlI/jb0LhRYVeoh/cn5bYgvW+9EbbSw7a

I attach the advert. The Closing date is 3 weeks from today, the 23rd of April.

Please spread the word.

Regards

Penny Ward

Senior Historic Environment Records Officer

Historic Environment Team

Shropshire Council

01743 252558

www.shropshire.gov.uk/environment.nsf

The Shropshire Historic Environment Record (HER) is now accessible on-line via the Heritage Gateway at www.heritagegateway.org.uk

The Shropshire HER is also available online alongside the Shropshire Archives and Museum Service's Catalogues, plus a wide range of other material, on the Discovering Shropshire's History Website  at www.shropshirehistory.org.uk (NB this web site's domain name was formerly ww.discovershropshire.org.uk)

Shropshire HER participates in the OASIS Project providing on-line access to archaeological grey literature reports. Please visit www.oasis.ac.uk

If you are not the intended recipient of this email please do not send it on
to others, open any attachments or file the email locally.
Please inform the sender of the error and then delete the original email.
For more information, please refer to http://www.shropshire.gov.uk/privacy.nsf