-----Original Message-----
From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Crispin Flower
Sent: 29 April 2014 12:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Friday question - ideas for a birthday celebration

It would be very interesting and useful (particularly for intensive
users of HER data) for this information about each HER to be public and
easily accessed. Probably a sanitised version, with less detail than
might go into the Audits?
Some HER have their own CMS web sites and can put such material there of
course, but many do not, hence the tentative suggestion for a central
repository for all. http://herstories.info  or
http://herhistories.org.uk or something! Could equally be under e.g. HG,
IFP, ALGAO, but if enough people are interested and there's no easy
solution already we'll set something up.
atb
Crispin