Good morning

The growing prevalence of Long Term conditions is putting immense pressure on the NHS.

We all need to work differently and smarter, getting better at helping people protect and improve their own health, wellbeing and independence. And develop the skills to work effectively with people with more than one health condition. To help with this, we have designed a low cost, 2 day, theory driven and evidence-based workshop to help health professionals  develop and strengthen their skills in health coaching, shared decision making and behaviour change counselling.

Feel free to share the attached flyer (or the link below) with others you think might be interested

http://coachingandpersonalisedcareplanning.eventbrite.co.uk

I hope, perhaps, to see you there

Tim

Dr Tim Anstiss
M.B, M.Ed, D.Occ.Med, M.F.S.E.M

Visiting Research Fellow
Human Development and Health Academic Unit
Faculty of Medicine,University of Southampton

Tim's personal site
The Academy for Health Coaching site
The Applied Wellbeing site

07973 255946