Dear all

The Geo-tectonics list has always allowed companies that supply goods and services relevant to members to post to list. The requirement is that the posts should be short, give enough information to demonstrate the relevance and then give a link to relevant sources of further information. Also, they should not be regularly repeated. The posting today from Continental Instruments was a model example of all these requirements, thank you Ms Gupta.

I'd make the point, though, that members wishing to respond should direct their correspondence to the company and not send it via the list.

Thank you

John

John Whalley
University of Portsmouth