Dear Gemmers,

We are pleased to give you an update on a course coming up on 23 May which
will be of interested to those who wish to develop sessions with their own
resources that will appeal to Key Stage 2 & 3 teachers and pupils. The
session, led by Dr Michael Riley of the Schools History Project, will help
participants understand how schools plan for exciting and rigorous learning
in history.

What will you learn?
----------
By the end of the session you will have an understanding of:
* The Key Stage 2 & 3 history curriculum
* Curriculum changes
* Best practice in the teaching and learning of history at Key Stage 2
* How to integrate artefacts, pictures, documents and historic sites into
historical enquiry at Key Stage 2 & 3.

What to do next?
----------
The course costs £175 plus VAT, including:
*a full day's learning
*3 month's post course support
*the course handbook
*a chance to network with colleagues facing similar challenges
*plus a delicious lunch!

The course will be held at Roots and Shoots which you can find on our
[venues page: www.creatingcapacity.org/uploads/VenuesPage_6FFeb14.pdf
.Booking online is simple, just click here:
www.creatingcapacity.org/book.aspx?cId=85 to register, pay by credit / debit
card or request an invoice. Need to know more? Just email us at
[log in to unmask] with your question.

23 May will be fun and informative - so book now to be sure of your place.
We have a number of courses being announced next week, so if this one is not
for you watch this space!

Best wishes,
Henrietta and Anita

Creating Capacity