Sorry, sent this round with someone else's title attached as I forwarded to the list instead of copying the GEM email address (d'oh!), so it didn't make much sense.

Here's the message again:

Dear Gemmers

I'm currently looking into funding sources for audience development, on behalf of the Bronte Parsonage (an independent museum for those unfamiliar with it).

I've checked out what you might call the 'usual suspects' (HLF, Arts Council, Esmee Fairbairn, Calouste Gulbenkian, Clore Duffield) but I wondered if anyone had any other good leads, particularly for engaging young people?

Many thanks
Becky Liddell

PS I've also looked at Young Roots and Paul Hamlyn