Dear GEM list

The Higgins Bedford is looking for an evaluator to carry out a piece of work and I’ve attached the brief. I’d be grateful if you could circulate it to anyone who might be interested.

Many thanks

Jo

Jo Roberts

Head of Learning & Access

The Higgins Bedford

T:  01234 276316 (or ext 44316)

Castle Lane

Bedford

MK40 3XD

T:  01234 718618

     01234 718627 Learning & Access Team

F:  01234 718619

E:  [log in to unmask]

W: www.thehigginsbedford.org.uk

Find us on Twitter and on Facebook

A National Art: Watercolour and the British Landscape Tradition runs until 27th April 2014.

Bawden's Britain runs until 11th May 2014.

See our website for more details about these exhibitions and for information on our events programme.

Holder of Sandford Award for Heritage Education since 1989

Bedford Borough Council - working with our partners to make the Borough a better place to live, work and visit.

“Confidentiality: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment may be confidential and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately and delete it from your system. In such an event, you should not disclose the contents of this e-mail to any other person, or print it.”