Hi Lisa,

A couple of places you might look for evidence of the impact of museum visits on adult learners:

FORUM: Ongoing research in museum education – Search "Adult" - 18 studies come up  http://forum.mccastle.com

CAISE – Informal Science Evidence Wiki http://informalscience.org/research/wiki – This was developed specifically to help provide evidence for those applying for American NSF grants.

"Adults and Older People" is also the theme for the upcoming April issue of Museum Education Monitor (MEM), for which there has been a call for ongoing research and evaluation. This issue should be available next week. If interested, please get in touch to request a complimentary copy.

Cheers,
Chris

M. Christine Castle, Ph.D.
Editor, Museum Education Monitor