Dear All,
Just to let you know that we have two really exciting GEM Yorkshire & Humberside events coming up in May.
Further details and a booking form (please return to Alex Woodall - [log in to unmask]) are attached, and we look forward to welcoming you then.

STEM in the Museum – planning for the new science, maths and design and technology curricula
Friday 16 May 2014, 10am-1pm
National Media Museum, Doncaster

Improving Communication in the Museum (Special Educational Needs)
Thursday 22 May 2014, 10am- 1pm
North Lincolnshire Museum, Scunthorpe

We are also planning a joint event with engage at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park for late June/early July about the Creative Curriculum.
Details will follow.
Thank you very much to all our speakers and host venues.

Best wishes for a lovely Easter break,
Alex, Sue and Jael
GEM Yorkshire & Humberside Convenors