Dear FSL experts,

I tried running the following command on Jalapeno

mri_glmfit-sim --glmdir /vols/Scratch/tpopescu/FS/all38subj/qdec/A2SepGroup_C_DODS_lgi_lh --cache 1.3 abs

but got the error "cannot find /home/fsuser".

I am able to run other FreeSurfer commands, and my /home/fs0/tpopescu/.profile file already contains the FreeSurfer setup lines:
source /usr/local/freesurfer/SetUpFreeSurfer.sh;
source /usr/local/mne/setup/mne/mne_setup_analysis_sh;
export SUBJECTS_DIR=/vols/Scratch/tpopescu/FS/all38subj

What can I do to make the command work? Thanks!
Tudor