Hello all,

we are using an EPI sequence (Siemens TRIO) to generate phase and magnitude images and perform postprocessing on the phase images. Considering the option to acquire additional Spin-Echo-images in opposing phase encoding directions (as in the HCP rs-fMRI protocol) -  would it be possible (at all) to use topup for reduction of the severe distortions (especially of the basal frontal lobe)?

I did not find informations in the forum nor in the specific topup-pages on the fsl webpage.

Thank you very much for your help and please excuse my limited knowledge of basic MR physics.

Best,
Martin