Hi Anderson,
Thanks for the clarification. So there are only 2 images at stage3 which are under this threshold. One of them is from tstat1 and the other from tstat2. Now the question is; what is the interpretation of this ? As we discussed, we can conclude that these are significant results; but then what ?
what does tstat1 significant result actually represent ? and what does tstat2 significant result represent ?
In the particular significant result of tstat2, almost the whole brain shows up in this image, what do I conclude that which of the brain clusters are more important than others; should I threshold the image to above 0.999 ?? I did that and then drew an roi over that region. So now; does this region represent that significantly this region is found in group 2 but was not present in group 1 (because it was found tstat2, not in tstat1) ??

Thanks again

best,
Qasim

Qasim Bukhari

Research Assistant and Doctoral Candidate

Institute for Biomedical Engineering

ETH and University Zurich

Wolfgang-Pauli-Strasse 27, HIT E22

webpages: MR-page