Hello,

I am running RS fMRI with an esp of 0.464ms and acceleration factor of 2.

In the instructions for B0 unwrapping it says that you should divide the esp by the acceleration factor but our MR physician is perplexed by this. He says that since we are accelerating our pulse-sequence in the phase direction(y) we are simply cutting the echo train in half leaving the echo-spacing unchanged. Does this mean we should not divide our esp by 2 or is this division still correct based on something else hidden in the program?

//Andreas