Hard to tell. What do you see when you look on the images at the scanner or in your PACS system?
Have you tried MRIConvert (http://lcni.uoregon.edu/~jolinda/MRIConvert/) or mri_convert in freesurfer?
Cheers,
Andreas

Von: Andreas Lidström <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: Donnerstag, 24. April 2014 22:10
An: <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: Re: [FSL] Fieldmap question

This is from a GE Discovery 3T scanner.
I used dcm2nii to convert it into nifti and this produces 4 images like the one I attatched + 2 phase images that are allso "double" like this.

Hi,

no – this does not look right.
Which scanner are the data from and how did you convert the DICOMs into NIFTI?
Cheers,
Andreas