Hi FSL experts,
  I am a beginner in resting state fMRI studies. Now I have a dataset with 16 subjects, and for each subject, there are four runs. I have brain extracted and motion corrected the structural images and BOLD images. I am not sure what should I do next with the data in the Melodic gui. Should I first concatenate the four runs for each subject like the first level analysis in FEAT gui?  After that, should I do a group level like analysis as in FEAT gui?

Could you provide a practical guideline (including the what options should I use in the Melodic gui) for me to follow?

Thank you very much!

Best,
Zilong