thanks! i knew i know it;)
xx

Am 07.04.2014 um 04:42 schrieb "Dorian P." <[log in to unmask]>:

Looks like Miller et al. NeuroImage 57 (2011) 167–181
http://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~karla/pubs/Miller_NeuroImage2011.pdf

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Andreas Bartsch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
PS:
Which paper was the plot from?
Cheers,
Andreas

Von: Tudor Popescu <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: Sonntag, 6. April 2014 14:38
An: <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: [FSL] Plotting tracts obtained with probabilistic tractography

Hello,

Using BedPostX and ProbTrackX, I did probabilistic tractography from several seeds to contralateral destinations, in order to obtain homotopic tracts (e.g. left IPS to right IPS).

For each subject, I would like to map each of these tracts on a standard brain, in order to end up with an image that looks something like this. I expected this would be shown in the fdt_paths.nii.gz output, but it isn't.

Ideally I'd like an image containing all these homotopic tracts (3 of them) on the same brain, however obtaining one tract at a time (each superimposed on the standard brain) would be fine as well.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Tudor