Dear Mark,

The image that you are using as the input to cluster is a *corrp* image, which is a corrected p-value image (as output by randomise, storing the 1-p values).  Therefore this image does not contain any t or z values.  If you have run a randomise analysis then the corrected p-values are the most relevant outputs and people normally just report this, as there is often no equivalent of a parametric z-value or t-value when performing such non-parameteric tests with multiple-comparison correction in randomise.

I hope this helps.
All the best,
	Mark