Postdoctoral Fellow Position on a Multi-Modal Neuromaging Study

Job description:

National University of Singapore (NUS) is a leading global university centre in Asia. It offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. Computation functional anatomy laboratory at NUS (http://www.bioeng.nus.edu.sg/cfa) focuses on brain and cognition studies using neuroimaging techniques. Our group is leading a large-scale aging neuroimaging project from birth in Singapore. The project examines neurocognition, high angular resolution diffusion imaging (HARDI), resting-state fMRI, and structural MRI. We are looking for a research fellow who is interested in multi-modal MRI studies in aging, especially, who is interested in understanding aging processes of anatomical and functional connectivity and their relations with cognition as well as genetic regulation on aging brain processes. We offer high salary with medical and other benefits.

Requirements:

·       Ph. D or MD

·       Research background on infant brain is preferable but necessary

·       Knowledge in statistical analysis is necessary

·       Good communication and writing skills in English language

If you are interested in the jobs listed above, please send your CV to

Associate Prof. Anqi QIU

Department of Biomedical Engineering

National University of Singapore

Email: [log in to unmask]