Dear Jie,

The filtered_func_data in the first level analysis should not be in standard space, as we do all of the first level analysis in the native functional space.  If your registration looks good, as it does to me, and the cope images in the higher level analysis directories are correctly in standard space then it looks like everything is working fine.

All the best,
	Mark