Hi all,

A  question regarding fslmerge -t.

When using fslmerge -t convert between 1250 3D images to a single 4D image,I used ' fslmerge -t outputname in*.nii ',my 3D files have numbers that are zero padded (eg in0000,in0001,...,in1249.). But the question is the volumes from the 1191 to 1250 are information loss, just like the picture shown below, while the volumes from 1 to 1190 are correct as the 3D files.
This problem is also occured when i use fslmerge -t to put two 4D images together as a single 4D image.
I checked the input images had no problem. Who can tell me how to solve this problem.

Many Thanks,
Han Wang