Hello,
I have two groups, one patients and other control group (15 (9+6)). There
are 22 beahvioral measures (variables) with 3 regressors as
age,sex,education. so the total number of EV's are 22+3+2=27. (2 are
control and patient).

EV1 for all controls is 1 and patients is 0. EV2 for all patients is 1 and
controls is 0. rest of the EV's have demeaned values of controls+patients.

also we have 22*2=44 + 3 + 2 contrasts.

the contrasts in the glm is as such...

con ptn age sex edu var1 var2 var3 ................................var22
+1   -1
 -1  +1
           +1
                  +1
                         +1
                              +1
                               -1
                                     +1
                                      -1
                                             +1
                                              -1

         +1

          -1

this i am doing using highlevel/non-time series.
As I try to view design or save GLM is shows an error of Newmat: program
exception.