Dear All,

Surely it isn’t impossible for IT people to create an “inclusive OR” search algorithm?

Cheers,

Neil

From: The Forum for Information Standards in Heritage (FISH) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nick Boldrini
Sent: 15 April 2014 11:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FISH] Period searching

Hi Crispin

We may not have a specific HER ICT budget, but we do have access to resources ie staff time to do the ICT work on it. So no budget isn’t as bad as it may sound.

Also thanks for the reply, and to others for replies, as well. Its confirming what I thought, so will proceed on that basis

Best wishes

Nick Boldrini

Historic Environment Record Officer

Ext 267008