Paul

We too use Unit-e and I’ve written a Report Generator report to capture the details of the exams, nos of candidates etc which I then import into Access into our Daily Timetable database.

If a RG view would help you, I can send something through.

Regards

Margot

Margot Pitt | IS Manager (Exams)

Gloucestershire College

Gloucester Campus | Llanthony Road | Gloucester | GL2 5JQ

Tel: 01452 563241 | Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] | Web: www.gloscol.ac.uk

transforming lives, supporting business

P Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT