Sent: 29 April 2014 13:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Exam concessions

I have a variety of hammers to suit all types students.

Paul King

Exams Officer,

Leyton Sixth Form College

Tel: 020 8928 9135

Fax: 020 8928 9200

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Sent: 29 April 2014 12:12
To: [log in to unmask]

We have around 400 learners with additional support requirements and one group of 15 with 9 requiring readers! That is for their vocational exams and their Functional Skills.

Our ALS team are still being asked to assess about 5-10 people each week. Normal way of working????

Had an e-mail yesterday asking for a scribe for a student doing a Level 3 Counselling exam on May the 14th as his hand ached after his Level 2 exam last year………

How long do you get for assault with a hammer? Hmmm, probably worth it.

Thanks and regards

Steve Bustard

Exams Team Leader

Tresham College of Further and Higher Education | Windmill Avenue | Kettering | Northants | NN15 6ER

Tel: 01536 413036

e-mail: [log in to unmask]