Sent: 29 April 2014 11:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Exam concessions

Hi

Just wondering how many exam concessions other centres are dealing with, it is getting totally out of control here we currently have 16% of our entire cohort of IGCSE English with a concession.

Cath Smith
Examinations Officer
MIS/Exams

Tel: 368
Fax: 01780 484301
Email: [log in to unmask]

Drift Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 1XA

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you. Please note that the College reserves the right to monitor emails for the business purposes contained in the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice)(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000, that is: to establish the existence of facts relevant to the business of the College, to investigate or detect unauthorised use of the systems; to maintain the effective operation of the system; to detect any computer viruses; to check the mailbox of any absent employee; or to prevent or detect a crime. To be able to exercise these rights, the College must have made all reasonable attempts to inform every person who may use the system that monitoring and interception may take place. This College regards this notice to you as notification of such a possibility.
This email and any attachments to it may contain information that is private and confidential and should only be read by those persons to whom they are addressed. Neither West Thames College nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses and it is your responsibility to check the email and attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of West Thames College by means of email communication. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of West Thames College. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately. This email and any response may be monitored by West Thames College.

This email has been scanned for viruses by the EPA Cloud
For more information please visit http://www.epacloud.com