Hello Sarah

YES!!!!!!!

We had to cancel an exam this afternoon and another this evening as their software update didn’t work.

When I rang them, they sent me the attached e-mail to fix it.

Our IT people have put in a fix that should update overnight. Fingers crossed as we have 20 people sitting a CBA in the morning…..

What a pain in the ar….neck.

Thanks and regards

Steve Bustard

Exams Team Leader

Tresham College of Further and Higher Education | Windmill Avenue | Kettering | Northants | NN15 6ER

Tel: 01536 413036

e-mail: [log in to unmask]