Sent: 08 April 2014 09:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Exams Metal Cabinets

Hi Rachel

For years our metal cabinets were fine, they were in a locked and barred room within our exams office.

Then the year before last they had to find something wrong – so they said we also needed metal locking bars on the cabinets.

We went to a local locksmith who made ours up and fitted them – see attached.

regards

Sue Brennan
Examinations Officer

Hertford Regional College