Hi Jane

We do the paper assessments as the online testing system was causing so
many problems - we couldn't book any other exams in with the CSKILLS
ones due to the disruption.

The marking is pretty quick and doesn't take up too much time.

The whole system is a nightmare and we're looking at going to C&G next
year.

Sarah-Jane Taylor
Examinations Officer
Carlisle College

Tel:  01228 822816

>>> Jane Wegg <[log in to unmask]> 15/04/2014 11:14 >>>

Is anyone experiencing issues on the technical side with the test
platform?  Our poor students are trying to sit their exams and the
number of technical problems we experience in one sitting is
unbelievable.  Speaking to our CSKILLS Coordinator we are told to check
the client requirements but this we have done so many times even our IT
department has spoken directly to CSKILLS.  Students and invigilators
are getting so frustrated and so are we!

Does everyone agree that paper-based is the way forward for all unit
assessments?

Kind Regards

Jane Wegg
Interim Student Data Team Leader