Il 08/04/2014 15:04, Jeremy Howick ha scritto:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dear List Members,

I have been asked by OUP to produce a bibliography of important works in the Philosophy of Evidence-Based Medicine. The bibliographies are online resources that can then be used by anyone interested (see their website: http://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/). Rather than merely use my own opinion, which would be low level evidence ;), I am asking for input from you.

With that in mind, if you have any references (books/articles/anything else) that could reasonably be considered (even loosely) to fall within the topic of the Philosophy of EBM, please let send them directly to me directly at [log in to unmask]. I will anonymise the results and post them to the list for you to see. If this is something that interests you please send up to 10 references. Please also make the references complete, as in: Newitt, Malyn. Portugal in Africa: The Last Hundred Years. London: C. Hurst, 1981.

my 5 cents:
Sestini P. Epistemology and ethics of evidence-based medicine: putting
goal-setting in the right place. J Eval Clin Pract. 2010 Apr;16(2):301-5.
doi:10.1111/j.1365-2753.2009.01327.x.
PubMed PMID: 20367852.
cheers,
Piersante

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

If I could get these by April 18 that would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Howick PhD