Dear European Social Policy colleagues,

I'm writing to ask if you would like to consider submitting a paper or a panel proposal for our annual Policy & Politics conference being held in Bristol on 16-17 September this year. The title of the conference is 'The challenges of leadership and collaboration in the 21st century'.

The deadline for abstracts and panel proposals is 31st May and guidance on how to submit these can be found at http://www.bristol.ac.uk/sps/policypolitcs/policyandpolitics2014/callforabstracts/

You can register for the conference at:
http://shop.bris.ac.uk/browse/category.asp?compid=1&modid=1&catid=614

Finally, the April issue of the journal is currently available free online until the end of May so do please have a look and forward this on to any of your colleagues who might be interested in the papers. The access link is:
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tpp/pap/2014/00000042/00000002

With best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Brown
Journals Manager, Policy & Politics
School for Policy Studies
6 Priory Road
University of Bristol
Bristol
BS8 1TZ
Tel: +44 01179 546721
Mobile: 07899 981263

Policy & Politics 2014 Annual Conference, 16/17 September, Bristol: 'The Challenges of Leadership and Collaboration in the 21st Century'. Details at http://www.bristol.ac.uk/sps/policypolitcs/policyandpolitics2014/index.html