Below is a recent job opening in the Social Policy Division. Please feel free to circulate to your networks as useful.

Many thanks and kind regards.

--

Herwig Immervoll

Senior Economist, Head of Employment-Oriented Social Policies
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)

2, rue André-Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16, France
phone + 33 (0) 1 45.24.92.14  fax + 33 (0) 1 44.30.61.78
e-mail [log in to unmask]

research papers online at IZA OECD Google scholar RepEc SSRN

New: Society at a Glance 2014: The crisis and its aftermath: A ‘stress test’ for societies and for social policies

logo_mail_uk

The OECD is recruiting one or more Social Policy Analyst(s) / Economist(s)

The OECD is looking for a dynamic and experienced Social Policy Analyst / Economist to contribute to a growing portfolio of OECD work on inequality, tax-transfer policies and redistribution.

If you have practical experience with high-quality policy analysis, a strong background in applied microsimulation and/or distributional analysis, and are eager to have a direct impact on the policy dialogue in these areas, we are interested in hearing from you!

All qualified applicants from OECD member countries are encouraged to apply. Application deadline is 18 May.

Please do not respond to this email, but apply via our online system:

https://oecd.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=09257   (English)

https://oecd.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=fr-FR&job=09257    (French)