Dear Colleagues, this message is circulated on behalf of the ADA (Austrian Development Agency) in Albania. Interested consultant(s) / organization(s) should contact Ms. Entela Zajmi, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thank you !

Austrian Development Agency (ADA) plans to award an assignment "Support to Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth in establishing an integrated approach and an effective SWG mechanisms to coordinate implement and monitor sector reforms" under the Project Preparation Facility (PPF) funded under the IPA 2008 National Programme for Albania and implemented by ADA. The project is supporting the Government of Albania in planning, programming and implementation of the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA). The specific assignment for which ADA wants to conclude a service contract is outlined in the attached Terms of Reference.

We are in the process of selecting an international legal entity to provide assistance to support Sector Lead/Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth in establishing an effective mechanism to implement sector policy/strategy in an integrated way, including coordination, planning and monitoring its implementation, and effectively steering the already established Sector Working Group for Employment & VET as well as SWG on Education.

The assignment is expected to start in April 2014.

If you are interested we would kindly invite you to submit a non-binding price information which should include:

*   (price)

*   Updated CV and timing availability

When calculating your price information please be informed that we do reimburse flight costs and per diems for the International experts according to Austrian Development Agency rules which amount to a maximum of:

- daily allowance EUR 24.20. This is to compensate food only (not accommodation);

- allowance for accommodation: - EUR 18.10 (if no hotel invoice is provided) or alternatively up to EUR 81.45 (if a hotel invoice is provided).

We would like to point out that it is not an invitation to submit an offer in a formal procurement procedure, but only obtaining of a non-binding and free of charge price information. This information does not generate any legal rights for completion of an agreement.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best Regards,

======Coordination Office for Technical Cooperation======
                           Austrian Embassy Tirana
Entela Zajmi
Project Assistant

IPA 2008 Project "Project Preparation Facility"
PPF Project

A project funded by the European Union
implemented by the Austrian Development Agency (ADA)

Ministry of European Integration
Papa Gjon Pali II Street no 3
Tirana, Albania

Tel Office:+ 355 4 223 8221