Dear Madam or Sir,

We would like to remind you about international conference Investing in Children. In Search for Innovative Solutions to Improve Children’s Well-Being organized in Lodz, Poland, on October 23-24, 2014. The registration deadline is April 30, 2014. We are proud to announce that honorary patronage over our conference has been taken  by the Spouse of the President of the Republic of Poland Mrs. Anna Komorowska. You will find more details about the conference in the attached file.

With kindest regards,

on behalf of the Organizing Committee

Paulina Bunio-Mroczek

Andrzej Kacprzak

Department of Applied Sociology and Social Work

Institute of Sociology, University of Lodz

41/43 Rewolucji 1905r. Street, 90-214 Lodz, Poland

Phone: (48 42) 635 50 94, (48 42) 635 52 51