Hi all,  this is quick a reminder that our monthly online surgery is open tomorrow Friday 1 May 1200-1300, as mentioned by Charlie Keitch in his blog post about digital learning at Museums and the Web, which you can find on the DLNET homepage along with our other blog posts:

http://www.digitallearningnetwork.net/

Our previous online surgeries are:

24 March "Games for Learning - A Waste of Money?"  (via the DLNET email list and Twitter)

14 Feb Crowdsourcing for learning   (via Twitter)

This month's surgery will be hosted on our Facebook page, but of course feel free to use Twitter (#dlnetsurgery) or the DLNET email list, or just just email us at [log in to unmask]

Facebook Surgery

If you would like to discuss any points raised in this post or if you have any questions about this year’s Museums and the Web, members of the DLNET committee will be running a Facebook Surgery on the subject on Friday 02nd May from 12.00pm until 13.00pm. Follow us at www.facebook.com/DigitalLearningNetwork to get involved.

Best wishes

Martin

Martin Bazley

Chair, DLNET

15 Margin Drive

Wimbledon

SW19 5HA

0780 3580 727

www.digitallearningnetwork.net

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +