SAI 2014 - Registration open

The registration for SAI Conference 2014, is open till May 01, 2014.

Science and Information Conference 2014 will feature presentations of
contributed papers and posters, as well as tutorial sessions and super
charging Plenary Talks. Science and Information Conference 2014 is hosted by
The Science and Information Organization, and is being organized with
support from Springer and IEEE.

The conference has a exciting keynotes line-up :
<http://thesai.org/SAIConference2014/Speakers>
http://thesai.org/SAIConference2014/Speakers.

Students are encouraged to attend the conference and there is a special
financial support to student participants. The registration fee for students
is heavily discounted.

The objective of this student support is to encourage students interested in
subjects related to the conference to become active members of the
community. To be eligible, the student should be actively enrolled as a PhD
student in an academic institution. Priority will be given to students who
are authors of accepted papers.

Students may register for the conference as Student Participants at
<http://thesai.org/SAIConference2014/Register>
http://thesai.org/SAIConference2014/Register

Follow us on twitter to get more updates about the conference,
@SAIConference .

We are looking forward to meeting you at SAI Conference 2014! Please do not
hesitate to contact us in case of any further queries or discussions.

We would highly appreciate if you could distribute the call to your network!

Best regards,

Conference Team

Science and Information Conference

 <http://www.conference.thesai.org> www.conference.thesai.org |