Ages ago I set up a classical language learning page, at
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/artshums/depts/classics/study/handbook/teaching/language.aspx
It is now rather out of date, and I no longer have access to improve it, so this definitely doesn't count as new; but there is some useful stuff - particularly Donald Mastronarde's materials, http://atticgreek.org/. Colleagues might also be interested by the approach: I find that many British students need to start with some help with the >concepts< of grammar and language.

If we develop the wiki page as a shared resource, would it be useful to divide it by categories?

Best wishes to all
Charlotte