Hi...

We've just advertised these posts on jobs.ac.uk. The deadline for applications is May 1st. Please pass on, circulate, etc...

Lecturer in Human Geography (Education & Research: permanent post)
'We welcome applications from candidates able to demonstrate how their work would complement and extend the research areas and strengths of one or more of our current human geography research groups: Spatial Responsibilities; Environment and Sustainability; Nature, Materialities and Biopolitics; and Geographies of Creativity and Knowledge. For this post, we particularly welcome applications from candidates with expertise and interests in quantitative human geographies, for example (but not exclusively) in areas such as geodemographics, geovisualisation, or critical GIS approaches.'

Further details: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AIM158/lecturer-in-human-geography-education-and-research/

If you have any questions about this post, please email our Head of Department John Wylie ([log in to unmask])

Lecturer in Human Geography (Education & Scholarship: permanent post)
'The post will include design and delivery of modules and curricula in Geography, especially at first and second year level, tutorials at all levels and dissertation supervision for second and third level students, and field work where appropriate. It will involve management and administration of modules and of aspects of the teaching programme in discussion with the Director of Education and the BA & BSc Programme Director.'

Further details: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AIM161/lecturer-in-human-geography-education-and-scholarship

If you have any questions about this post, please email our Head of Department Johh Wylie ([log in to unmask]) or Director of Education Henry Buller ([log in to unmask])

Thanks and best wishes

Ian

Ian Cook
Associate Professor of Geography
College of Life & Environmental Sciences
University of Exeter
Exeter EX44RJ, UK

http://geography.exeter.ac.uk/index.html
https://twitter.com/#!/exetergeography