Dear crit'ers,

For those of you located at/near the SE Mediterranean, or simply interested in the crisis in Southern Europe and how it has been affecting our cities, this is just a brief note to let you know that our end-of-project conference here at crisis-scape.net is just under two weeks away. The full schedule is now available at http://www.crisis-scape.net/conference/item/181-crisis-scapes-athens-and-beyond-full-conference-schedule-now-available-online

...and our poster is available at http://www.crisis-scape.net/images/conference/Crisis_scapeConferencePosterWeb.jpg

There will be a post-conference publication, and all interventions will be video-recorded and uploaded online in the days following the conference. Details for both coming up on crisis-scape.net very soon.

Solidarity from Athens,
Antonis

--
Antonis Vradis