*Apologies for any cross-posting*

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are conducting research of attitudes towards urban landscapes and skylines and would be extremely grateful if you would complete our online questionnaire. This is available at http://eidolon.univ-lyon2.fr/skyline/guesstheskyline/en/index.php and should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.

We would be very grateful for responses from members of the URB-GEOG and the CRIT-GEOG  forums as we would like to gather responses from as many people and backgrounds as possible. Your answers are very important to us. Please be assured that all responses are anonymous and confidential.

If you were also able to forward this email to other people who might like to complete the questionnaire, we would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time!

Martine Drozdz

Institut de Recherches Géographiques, Lyon.

--
+

Martine Drozdz | URL