Hopefully of interest to some in the network...

Dear All,

TEDDINET are extending the deadline for the recent CFPs for a Special Issue on Smart Metering Technology & Society, with papers now due on 30th June 2014.

We are looking for 2 or 3 additional papers to complement the range already submitted, so please do get in touch with your ideas. Full details are given below in the original CFPs, attached and at http://teddinet.org/activities/publications-special-issues/

* Please feel free to circulate this email to your networks *

All the best,
Sam

--
* Call for papers on Smart Metering Technology & Society *

TEDDINET are organising a special issue in the journal of Technology
Analysis & Strategic Management (TASM)  on the socio-technical nature
of a ?smart? electric future.

We are aiming for this 'world first' special issue to be in print by
the end of this year (2014), hence we require full papers (7000 words
max.) to be submitted by 30 May 2014.

For full details please see the CFP attached or visit
http://teddinet.org/activities/publications-special-issues/

Please feel free to forward this CFPs to all those who may be interested.

We look forward to hearing from you,
Dan, Jan and Sam

TEDDINET:  www.teddinet.org
--
Dr Sam Staddon
Geography and the Lived Environment,

Tel: 0131 650 2269 / 0781 4655830

N.B. I work Mondays-Thursdays on a part-time basis

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.