Hi all,

Do you publish? Or are you considering publishing?

We can help! Opportunities to publish your Criminology research exist across our collection of Health & Social Care journals.

To hear more about these opportunities and get all the information you need, simply click here and enter your details<http://ww2.emeraldinsight.com/research/author.htm?research=Criminology> (it only takes 30 seconds). We'll answer any questions you have and expertly guide you through the publishing process.

Publishing in one of our peer-reviewed journals allows you to benefit from:
*         Visibility - we have readers in all regions of the world
*         Service - our early publication facility means your paper gets published as soon as possible
*         Impact - we are a global publisher linking research and practice to the benefit of society

We look forward to working with you.

Laura Wilson
Editorial Assistant | Emerald Group Publishing Limited

Tel: +44 (0)1274 515671 | +44 (0) 1274 785244
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.emeraldinsight.com<http://www.emeraldinsight.com/>
[Description: Description: twitter-bird-white-on-blue-png]Follow us on Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/emeraldglobal> | EmeraldHSC<http://www.twitter.com/emeraldhsc> | EmeraldTourism<http://www.twitter.com/EmeraldTourism>

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06