Apologies for cross-posting.
The Centre for Criminal Law and Criminal Justice, Durham University Law School, are pleased to announce the full programme for its first interdisciplinary postgraduate research conference 'Decision-Making and Criminal Justice: National and International Trends' which will be held on Wednesday May 7th 2014.
Please see conference programme attached.
All welcome. Attendance costs £10, which includes lunch and refreshments. Please note we have extended the deadline to register until the 28th April: https://www.dur.ac.uk/cclcj/events/eventlist/?eventno=19053

For more information about the conference please see our webpage:
http://cclcjpgr.wordpress.com
Or follow us on Twitter @cclcj_pgr

Centre for Criminal Law and Criminal Justice

PG Research Conference

Durham Law School

Durham University

The Palatine Centre